Matthew C. Martino
Matthew C. Martino is a 22year old film executive, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Coming from humble beginnings in Zimbabwe, Africa he has gone through a steep learning curve to now run a very successful enterprise and in early 2014 he launched his international charity MMBF Trust with a £50,000 endowment. He has this year pledged to donate all his earnings and royalties to charity. He is now set to devoting most of his successes to helping young people get ahead and become success stories. As well as his businesses Lets Fly Academy & MMD-Tech Martino is also an active angel investor who engages and invests in start-ups.
• Author of Lets Fly a pilots manual and Go For It a business start-up guide
• Film producer with over 15 credits – www.imdb.me/Matthew
• M.D of Lets Fly Academy an aviation consultancy and training firm.
• Director of MMD-Tech an app acquisition and development to launch in September - www.mmd-tech.co.uk
• Founder and Benefactor of MMBF Trust (Matthew Martino Benevolent Fund) which provides grants and scholarships for actors, filmmakers and pilots as well as partnering with film festivals to offer awards and scholarship partnerships with drama schools.
• Nominated for Essex Young People Of The Year (YOPEY’s) 2015.
• Ranked at no.101 on The Richest’s list of 105 Wealthiest Authors In The World 2015
• Designed and coded Lets Fly app currently on the iTunes AppStore.
• Finalist in True African Heritage Awards 2015